How To Find The Best Slot Machine?
5. Avoid The Games That Hardly Ever Pay Out – On the flip side of tip #4, it will also be worth taking note of the slots that are notorious for not paying out. The more slots you can add to a blacklist of bad earners helps to narrow down the slots that can be labelled for their higher payouts.
- A number of slots have been highlighted by players as games to avoid due to their low payout percentages.
- The likes of ‘Wish Upon a Jackpot’ by Blueprint Gaming, ‘Adventures in Wonderland’ by Ash Gaming, and ‘King Kong’ by Cryptologic frequently appear on such lists.
- Instead, you should look up the ones that do pay out most by reading up on the biggest slot machine wins to spot patterns.
Spoiler alert: 80% of the winners on the list were playing on the Megabucks slot machine !
Are penny slots better?
Everyone loves spinning the reels of slots and even those who don’t play the games routinely try them every now and then. These games provide the kind of carefree entertainment that used to bring many people to land-based casinos. They continue to appeal to a broad audience and the only thing that has changed is the preference for online gaming.
Penny slot machines are some of the most attractive games because of the perceived low costs. In theory, you can bet as little as one cent to get the reels in motion. Even though it usually costs more to do it, penny slots are worth playing and these are the reasons why. An Inexpensive Form of Entertainment The name speaks for itself and when you decide to give penny slots at trial, you don’t need a sizable bankroll.
In land-based casinos, these games are quite popular in spite of the fact that the name is quite misleading. That’s because the minimum speed values usually revolve around 50 or 100 credits. Since the credit is worth one cent, you end up betting significantly more, up to one dollar per round.
- Even this amount is quite affordable even for recreational players, so they don’t mind the deception.
- Playing any slots online with websites like FruityKing.co.uk is in many regards a more transparent and straightforward affair.
- That’s because you are actually allowed to bet one cent, just to get the feeling you’re betting real money.
Online casinos allow players to spin the reels of slots and try any other games for free. Under these circumstances, they don’t mind people making the transition to penny slots and allowing them to bet as little as one cent. You can spin the reels much faster online, so even these tiny amounts add up in the long run.
- No Pain, No Gain Even For Penny Slots Online penny slots are the perfect choice for players who want to bet real money without taking big financial chances.
- The fact that you are allowed to bet such low amounts is refreshing and act as an incentive to try real money games.
- Some penny slots even offer the promise of big payouts, with progressive jackpot games being a shining example.
This is where things get interesting, because even Internet slots will require you to go well beyond the minimum amounts for a chance to win jackpots. The rules clearly state that in order to claim any of these potentially life-changing amounts you have to bet the maximum amount.
You can win tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars, but only if you increase the stakes. In order to activate these payouts, one would have to bet on every available pay line. The minimum coin size is low, so at least you don’t end up spending a lot of money per spin. With the right bankroll management strategy, you can be successful with progressive jackpots penny slots.
I write an eclectic pop culture blog called THE FIRE WIRE that features articles about books, comics, music, movies, television, gadgets, posters, toys & more! View more posts
Is it better to play penny slots or quarter slots?
If you want to spend more time playing, and aren’t obsessed with the odds, consider the penny slots with less than 100 lines, or the nickel or quarter slots. At M. Sun, the nickel slots pay 93.55% and the quarter slots pay 91.23%.
What is the 5 spin slot method?
Advantages and Disadvantages – It’s first advantage is that it’s inexpensive and doesn’t require much bankroll to be successful. If you play high-limit slots, you’ll find you need a much smaller bankroll, say maybe only $500 instead of $2,500. That’s what I did.
Get Your FREE Guide Revealing When I first tried this strategy, I sat at a $5 or $10 denomination slot machine, put my whole $500 bankroll into it, and played until I’d made up to five bets or won. I did this on machine after machine, right down one row and up another. I won three hand pays on three different high-limit machines within 25 minutes, each hand pay occurring mere minutes apart as 25 minutes was taken up with slot attendants servicing each hand pay.
Over months, the casino slowly turned down wins from my 5-spin method. Over 18 months, those wins reduced from low 5-figure hand pays to 4-figure hand pays to making a profit of $500. I remember being disappointed, but then remembered it was still a profit.
But why do operators set up their casinos to offer tastes? Because casinos want us to stay, spend that initial win, and proceed to empty our pockets into the machine. Yet, lots of slots enthusiasts can plainly see that’s what the casino wants. My 5-spin method says do the opposite of what the casino is hoping for.
Instead of staying and spending the taste and more, move on immediately to another slot machine and collect its taste. On machine after machine, collect those tastes! Get Your FREE Guide Revealing Eventually, the casino can’t afford to give out big tastes because everyone figures it out. Profit Can Add Up Fast Before spending your hard-won bankroll, first check if your casino has set itself up to have those tastes you want to collect. I know we’re all gamblers, but I care nobody loses their bankroll. There’s an easy and inexpensive test you can use first to check your casino’s setup.
Get Your FREE Guide Revealing Test if your casino gives out tastes by heading out to the main casino floor. Find 20 slot machines with the smallest minimum bets you can find. Slot machines can be expensive to play even at minimum bet. Here’s the test procedure. Put your chosen bankroll into a machine. Make five minimum bets but stop if you win anything at all.
If you win anything on the first ten machines, continue until you’ve tested twenty machines. And keep track of how many machines gave you a taste before you moved on. How many machines gave you a taste? Was it more than half of them? Good, as the casino has passed its first test! Get Your FREE Guide Revealing Now, consider your remaining bankroll.
How much is left over? With 50% or more machines giving out tastes, what was your return? If you broke even or make a profit, that’s great! But if you didn’t break even, that’s means your casino gives out tastes but failed to give out a positive return. That’s bad. Or not good, rather. It might be possible to make adjustment to your test procedure.
More on that in a moment. Get Your FREE Guide Revealing Our first evaluation was to see how many machines gave out a taste. Our second evaluation was profitability, to determine if the 5-spin method is worth doing at your casino. But first, consider this.
- You might initially think an 84% return is terrible, but that’s not necessarily true.
- An 84% return might be wonderful at super tight casinos where everyone else is losing far more.
- Is that’s what happening at your casino? And what about breaking even? That’s exactly what you want if your gambling goal is earning players’ club points or playing longer by endlessly cycling your bankroll.
Frankly, your gambling goal determines if you’re doing well enough. Get Your FREE Guide Revealing But what if your return is too small? Can anything be done? Yes! Taste Test